Tuesday 8 July 2014

Ok, so apparently the blogs are too long. Partly because they are a copy of what I'm writing in my diary.

So here is a shorter blog.

Lost a lot of weight running up mountain to famous waterfall. Ate snow, ran back down. This morning, possibly due to eating old snow, lost a lot more weight. Weather raining. Forecast rain. When the rain stops, strong winds.

Honestly I am now in fear of not getting to Oshkosh. If every time I land I get stuck on average for 5 days due to the weather. I'm  not going to make it before it is all over... All I'm doing is just sitting around waiting for it to stop raining or the clouds to clear or the wind to drop. If this sounds sad and depressing... Yep, that's about right. The long term forecast is low after low after low pressure...

No comments:

Post a Comment